Red Cactus Marketplace
Connect your favourite tools to your phone system
Connect more than 175 CRM applications to your 3CX telephony system with integration tool Bubble from Red Cactus. Connecting your favorite CRM to 3CX is extremely important for improving customer satisfaction and working more efficiently.
We distinguish between CRM and telephony platform specific functionalities. If you are looking for the functionalities your CRM integration has to offer, please check the service description in the marketplace. The complete list of telephony platform-specific functionalities that 3CX supports can be found under tab functions, but we have already listed a few important ones for you. With the 3CX telephony integration, Red Cactus offers:
- Dialing out with one click on a phone number with the Click & Call feature.
- Call Control button available in the pop-up notification that allows you to answer* and end calls with a single click.
- Pop-up notification on incoming, outgoing and transferred calls.
- Under the same user, link multiple CRM integrations to 3CX at no additional cost.
- The Call History function allows you to see all contact moments of Bubble users with the phone number over the last 90 days so you can immediately see which colleague had the last contact.
- Native application available for Windows & macOS.
- Easy and secure login based on Single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple account).
* The 3CX call control button will not work with the 3CX softphone, 3CX does not support it.
Connecting Bubble - and thus more than 175 CRM applications - to your 3CX phone system is very easy. With Bubble, you connect the telephony platform 3CX based on the 3CX API. With this, you set up a secure and stable connection. In order to communicate with the 3CX API, it is necessary to install our plug-in on the 3CX server. By adding the internal phone numbers (extensions) to the Bubble portal, the events will be delivered to the correct user.All integrations for 3CX
- Answer button
- Hangup button
- Call initiation
- Answer button 3CX
- Inbound events
- Outbound events
- Transfered events
- Admin account required
- Server plugin installation required
- Company based