Red Cactus Marketplace
Connect your favourite tools to your phone system
BT Cloud Work
BT Cloud Work
Connect more than 175 CRM applications to your BT Cloud Work telephony system with integration tool Bubble from Red Cactus. Connecting your favorite CRM to BT Cloud Work is extremely important for improving customer satisfaction and working more efficiently.
We distinguish between CRM and telephony platform specific functionalities. If you are looking for the functionalities your CRM integration has to offer, please check the service description in the marketplace. The complete list of telephony platform-specific functionalities that BT Cloud Work supports can be found under tab functions, but we have already listed a few important ones for you. With the BT Cloud Work telephony integration, Red Cactus offers:
- Dialing out with one click on a phone number with the Click & Call feature.
- Call Control button available in the pop-up notification that allows you toend calls with a single click.
- Pop-up notification on incoming, outgoing and transferred calls.
- Under the same user, link multiple CRM integrations to BT Cloud Work at no additional cost.
- The Call History function allows you to see all contact moments of Bubble users with the phone number over the last 90 days so you can immediately see which colleague had the last contact.
- Native application available for Windows & macOS.
- Easy and secure login based on Single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple account).
Connecting Bubble - and thus more than 175 CRM applications - to your BT Cloud Work phone system is very easy. With Bubble, you connect the telephony platform BT Cloud Work based on the BT Cloud Work API. As a user, you only need to authorize by clicking the authorize button and granting permission. With this, you set up a secure and stable connection.All integrations for BT Cloud Work
- Bubble pop-up
- Answer button
- Hangup button
- Call initiation
- Hold/Resume button
- Cold transfer button
- Attended transfer button
- Inbound events
- Outbound events
- Transfered events
- User based