Red Cactus Marketplace
Connect your favourite tools to your phone system
Connect more than 175 CRM applications to your Elevate UC telephony system with integration tool Bubble from Red Cactus. Connecting your favorite CRM to Elevate UC is extremely important for improving customer satisfaction and working more efficiently.
We distinguish between CRM and telephony platform specific functionalities. If you are looking for the functionalities your CRM integration has to offer, please check the service description in the marketplace. The complete list of telephony platform-specific functionalities that Elevate UC supports can be found under tab functions, but we have already listed a few important ones for you. With the Elevate UC telephony integration, Red Cactus offers:
- Dialing out with one click on a phone number with the Click & Call feature.
- Call Control button available in the pop-up notification that allows you to end calls with a single click.
- Pop-up notification on incoming, outgoing and transferred calls.
- Under the same user, link multiple CRM integrations to Elevate UC at no additional cost.
- The Call History function allows you to see all contact moments of Bubble users with the phone number over the last 90 days so you can immediately see which colleague had the last contact.
- Native application available for Windows & macOS.
- Easy and secure login based on Single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple account).
Connecting Bubble - and thus more than 175 CRM applications - to your Elevate UC phone system is very easy. With Bubble, you connect the telephony platform Elevate UC based on the Elevate UC API. With Bubble, you connect the telephony platform Univerge Blue Connect based on the Univerge Blue Connect API. To connect Bubble, every user must be authorized, but a Client ID must first be created at the company level. With this, you set up a secure and stable connection.All integrations for Elevate UC
- Bubble pop-up
- Answer button
- Hangup button
- Call initiation
- Hold/Resume button
- Cold transfer button
- Attended transfer button
- Inbound events
- Outbound events
- Transfered events
- Admin account required
- User based