Red Cactus Marketplace
Connect your favourite tools to your phone system
Connect more than 175 CRM applications to your Maf telephony system with integration tool Bubble from Red Cactus. Connecting your favorite CRM to Maf is extremely important for improving customer satisfaction and working more efficiently.
We distinguish between CRM and telephony platform specific functionalities. If you are looking for the functionalities your CRM integration has to offer, please check the service description in the marketplace. The complete list of telephony platform-specific functionalities that Maf supports can be found under tab functions, but we have already listed a few important ones for you. With the Maf telephony integration, Red Cactus offers:
- Dialing out with one click on a phone number with the Click & Call feature.
- Pop-up notification on incoming, outgoing and transferred calls.
- Under the same user, link multiple CRM integrations to Maf at no additional cost.
- The Call History function allows you to see all contact moments of Bubble users with the phone number over the last 90 days so you can immediately see which colleague had the last contact.
- Native application available for Windows & macOS.
- Easy and secure login based on Single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple account).
Connecting Bubble - and thus more than 175 CRM applications - to your Maf phone system is very easy. With Bubble, you connect the telephony platform Maf based on the Maf API. To connect Bubble, a Webhook URL must be added in the Maf platform. Then internal phone numbers (extensions) must be added to the Bubble portal so that events are delivered to the correct user. With this, you set up a secure and stable connection.All integrations for Maf
- Answer button
- Hangup button
- Call initiation
- Inbound events
- Outbound events
- Transfered events
- Company based
Determine the content of the pop-up per user, department or organization with information from your CRM package. Below is the list of parameters available from your CRM software.