Red Cactus Marketplace
Connect your favourite tools to your phone system
Connecting Novadent to your telephony platform is extremely important for improving customer satisfaction and working more efficiently. With our integration tool Bubble, you no longer have to search for patient data manually during phone calls but can use the functionalities that Novadent's telephony module has to offer you.
For this integration, Bubble acts as a gateway. This means that you can disable all of Bubble's pop-up features yourself, because in this configuration, Bubble only ensures that your telephony environment can communicate with Novadent's telephony module.
The integration method gives you all the functionality that the Novadent telephony module has to offer. Think of a callnotification that comes into view with the patient information, which you can also click on to access the calling person's patient file. When a call is transferred to a colleague, the customer information moves with it. By default, the pop-up is visible from the moment your softphone, deskphone or other device rings until the call is terminated. Ask Novadent about the specific features their telephony module has to offer. In addition to the aforementioned gateway feature, Bubble comes with many other functionalities. For example, you can activate multiple CRM integrations under the same user at no extra cost, which can be useful if you use multiple software applications within your company. We have already listed some important features for you:
- All the functionality that Novadent's phone module has to offer you.
- Dialing out with one click on a phone number in your browser or other program with the Click & Call feature.
- Easy and secure login based on Single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple account).
To meet your specific needs, Bubble is equipped with the Automations module. With this module it is possible to add your own If-This-Then-That flows. Think, for example, of running a script or automatically opening the call-note-screen instead of having to click it open.
Connecting Bubble - and thus the Novadent Software CRM connector - to your telephony platform is very easy. The procedure is different per telephony platform but one thing they all have in common, you don't have to be a technician to do it.
- Click to dial from CRM
- Hotkey dial from CRM
- Multi result pop-up
- Call registration
- Bubble pop-up
- Application pop-up
- Remote Dialer
- Single sign-on
- Click to dial
- Hotkey dial
- Native Windows applicatie
- Native macOS applicatie
€5 / monthly per user
One-time license fee company: € 150,00
One-time license fee user: € 25,00
What does Bubble benefit your organization?
Time saved per year
Investment Bubble per year
Total investment per year
Potential savings per year
Disclaimer: This calculation is based on 45 workable weeks (8 hours per day). This calculation does not take into account any one-time investments or any license fees charged by the CRM vendor. No rights can be derived from this calculation.
- Saving time by not having to ask for the customers name
- Answer the phone in a customer-friendly and personal way
- Improve team interaction by immediately seeing which colleague has had contact
- No manual and incorrect entering of customer data
- Instantly see who and why someone is calling
- More time and attention for the customer which leads to better customer satisfaction
- Calling directly from the customer data of your software application
- Connecting multiple software applications within the organization? No problem with Bubble!
- All functionalities this integration has to offer
- When transferring the call to your colleague the customer details are also transferred