Red Cactus Marketplace
Connect your favourite tools to your phone system
Connecting TOPdesk to your telephony platform is extremely important for improving customer satisfaction and working more efficiently. With our integration tool Bubble, during an incoming or outgoing phone call, you no longer have to search for customer data manually but it appears directly in a pop-up notification on your PC screen and from there you can perform various actions such as opening a relation card.
Bubble has a number of unique features. The information that can be displayed and the buttons in the pop-up are completely configurable to the wishes of the user, department or company. The information to display in the pop-up notification can be found under tab parameters and the available buttons under tab buttons. When transferring a call to a colleague, the customer information will be transferred with the call and when working with multiple screens, you can choose on which screen you want to see the pop-up. By default, the pop-up is visible from the moment your softphone, deskphone or other device rings until the call ends, but with the various timer options you can adjust even this to your personal preferences.
In addition to the above mentioned pop-up notification capabilities, Bubble is equipped with many more functionalities. For example, you can activate multiple CRM integrations under the same user at no extra cost, which can be useful if you use multiple software applications within your company. The full list of features can be found under tab functions, but we have already listed a few important ones for you:
- Dialing out with one click on a phone number in your CRM, browser or other program with the Click & Call feature.
- If several relations are known under one number you can browse through the results with the Multi result function.
- The Call History function allows you to see all contact moments with the phone number over the last 90 days so you can immediately see which colleague had the last contact.
- Make a call note immediately with the Call Note function that becomes visible to you and your colleagues in the Call History.
- Easy and secure login based on Single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple account).
To meet your specific needs, Bubble is equipped with the Automations module. With this module it is possible to add your own If-This-Then-That flows. Think, for example, of running a script or automatically opening the call-note-screen instead of having to click it open.
Connecting Bubble - and thus the TOPdesk Software CRM connector - to your telephony platform is very easy. The procedure is different per telephony platform but one thing they all have in common, you don't have to be a technician to do it.
- Click to dial from CRM
- Hotkey dial from CRM
- Multi result pop-up
- Call registration
- Realtime API (user based)
- Bubble pop-up
- CRM specific buttons
- Remote Dialer
- Pop-up notification
- Content pop-up customization
- Screen & position customizable
- Single sign-on
- Hide internal callers
- Sorting result
- Callback request button
- Email button
- To copy button
- Custom action button
- Click to dial
- Hotkey dial
- Recall conversations
- Call back
- Talk duration timer
- Call history
- Call notes
- Multi-tenant mode
- Multiple profiles
- Native Windows applicatie
- Native macOS applicatie
Below is the list of available buttons. These are both CRM specific- and generic Bubble functions. Think about invoking a specific URL or script, opening an e-mail or making a callback request. Call Control is only available if your telephony platform supports it.
- Open Relation
- Open Person
- Open Incident
- Open Branch
- New Incident
- Custom Action (standard button)
- Send E-mail (standard button)
- Callback request (standard button)
- Call Control (standard button)*
- Send WhatsApp message (standard button)
- Send Microsoft Teams message (standard button)
Determine the content of the pop-up per user, department or organization with information from your CRM package. Below is the list of parameters available from your CRM software.
€5 / monthly per user
One-time license fee company: € 150,00
One-time license fee user: € 25,00
What does Bubble benefit your organization?
Time saved per year
Investment Bubble per year
Total investment per year
Potential savings per year
Disclaimer: This calculation is based on 45 workable weeks (8 hours per day). This calculation does not take into account any one-time investments or any license fees charged by the CRM vendor. No rights can be derived from this calculation.
- Saving time by not having to ask for the customers name
- Answer the phone in a customer-friendly and personal way
- Improve team interaction by immediately seeing which colleague has had contact
- No manual and incorrect entering of customer data
- Instantly see who and why someone is calling
- More time and attention for the customer which leads to better customer satisfaction
- Calling directly from the customer data of your software application
- Connecting multiple software applications within the organization? No problem with Bubble!
- All functionalities this integration has to offer
- When transferring the call to your colleague the customer details are also transferred