Red Cactus Marketplace
Connect your favourite tools to your phone system
Being able to invoke another application from your telephony environment can be hugely important for improving customer satisfaction and working more efficiently. With our integration tool Bubble, you can perform various customized actions based on a telephone call.
In addition to screen pop-up functionality, Bubble can also act as a gateway to invoke other applications. Think of calling up a website, application or script. You can set whether the event should be executed on an incoming, outgoing or both an incoming and outgoing call. You can also choose to have the event run in the background instead of, for example, visibly opening a web browser.
Besides the gateway functionality, Bubble comes with many other features. For example, you can activate multiple CRM integrations under the same user at no extra cost, which can be useful if you use multiple software applications within your company. The full list of features can be found under tab functions, but we've already listed some of the important ones for you:
- Trigger an event based on Call start, Call answered or a Call stop.
- Execute the event in the foreground or background.
- Dialing out with one click on a phone number in your CRM, browser or other program with the Click & Call feature.
- Dialing out by selecting a phone number in your CRM and pressing a hotkey with with the Select & Call feature.
- Easy and secure login based on Single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple account).
To meet your specific needs, Bubble is equipped with the Automations module. With this module it is possible to add your own If-This-Then-That flows. For example, consider running a specific event based on a particular phone number.
Connecting Bubble - and thus the URL Executer - to your telephony platform is very easy. The procedure is different per telephony platform but one thing they all have in common, you don't have to be a technician to do it.
- Click to dial from CRM
- Hotkey dial from CRM
- Multi result pop-up
- Call registration
- Bubble pop-up
- Remote Dialer
- Single sign-on
- Click to dial
- Hotkey dial
- Native Windows applicatie
- Native macOS applicatie
Below is the list of available buttons. These are both CRM specific- and generic Bubble functions. Think about invoking a specific URL or script, opening an e-mail or making a callback request. Call Control is only available if your telephony platform supports it.
- Custom Action (standard button)
- Send E-mail (standard button)
- Callback request (standard button)
- Call Control (standard button)*
- Send WhatsApp message (standard button)
- Send Microsoft Teams message (standard button)
€5 / monthly per user
One-time license fee company: € 150,00
One-time license fee user: € 25,00
What does Bubble benefit your organization?
Time saved per year
Investment Bubble per year
Total investment per year
Potential savings per year
Disclaimer: This calculation is based on 45 workable weeks (8 hours per day). This calculation does not take into account any one-time investments or any license fees charged by the CRM vendor. No rights can be derived from this calculation.
- Saving time by not having to ask for the customers name
- Answer the phone in a customer-friendly and personal way
- Improve team interaction by immediately seeing which colleague has had contact
- No manual and incorrect entering of customer data
- Instantly see who and why someone is calling
- More time and attention for the customer which leads to better customer satisfaction
- Calling directly from the customer data of your software application
- Connecting multiple software applications within the organization? No problem with Bubble!
- All functionalities this integration has to offer
- When transferring the call to your colleague the customer details are also transferred